skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My St. Louis
Monday, March 16, 2009
Chececk out Dave's Skydiving Tips
My latest blog. I'll be doing one on audio production soon.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Skydiving---Tips
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Dave's Politics "Let's get angry together"
15 years ago
Elsewhere
16 years ago
small stories
17 years ago
The Change Music Variety Show
17 years ago
Dreaming Aloud --- Allowed
David Udell
A personal history of St. Louis and memoirs I hope my kids don't find until after I die.
Dave's Skydiving Tips
I'm starting a new blog for skydivers. This is where I impart my wisdom from years of experience funneling through almost perfect formations.
Dave's Skydiving Tips
Dave's MySpace
I'm putting together a music MySpace. There's a discography in the pics link and a couple of previously unreleased, downloadable MP3s.
http://www.myspace.com/davidudell
Dave's Associated Content
Check out Associated Content. This is where I publish random thoughts. Anyone can publish here and they pay a little.
Dave's Associated Content
Dave's Helium Pages
Here's another place I publish. This is where I express my thoughts about politics and other less light hearted crap.
http://www.helium.com/users/414508
MO POPS Record
POPS (Parachutists Over Phorty Society) skydiving freefall formation record over Sullivan, MO 2005. I'm lower left in black and gray
I need a non-polluting energy alternative!
Archive
►
2007
(35)
►
June
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
December
(8)
►
2008
(74)
►
January
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
December
(5)
▼
2009
(73)
►
January
(5)
►
February
(4)
▼
March
(7)
The Club House
The cabin update
Attention
Weddings
Chececk out Dave's Skydiving Tips
Sharon
The Color of Money
►
April
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
December
(7)
►
2010
(59)
►
January
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
December
(4)
►
2011
(56)
►
January
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
December
(5)
►
2012
(27)
►
January
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
August
(1)
Visitors
About Me
Doggie
Blog will probably cover it all eventually.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment